Drones – or “unmanned aerial vehicles” – are advancing at a blistering pace. Technological improvements have made drones safer, more accessible, user-friendly and cheaper. Taking to the skies resolves logistical problems, allows for the delivering of goods, permits the collection of mass data and will soon permit passenger travel. These developments represent a paradigm shift in many industries, including: transportation, media and entertainment, mining, agriculture, insurance and logistics.
Join us as we consider a wide-range of topics including:
- Regulatory insights – what regulations are expected to change and when?
- Using drones in your business – how can it be done safely and efficiently?
- Advancements in drone delivery – how far away is it?
- Insurance – who needs insurance and what kind?
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
8:00 a.m.–8:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
8:30 a.m.–10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion
Moderator and Chair
- Kathryn McCulloch, Associate, Dentons Canada LLP
- Thomas Hanson, Chief Operating Officer, Sky Guys
- Bashir Khan, CEO and Founder of Scorpiox Technologies and founder of LUCI Drone Delivery
- Hartley Lefton, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP
Please confirm your attendance by Monday, March 26, 2018
Please contact Carla Vasquez, Marketing and Events Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 416 361 2377.
Dentons Canada LLP is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com in advance of the event if you have any particular accommodation requirements. We will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.