Please join Dentons, the Small UAV Coalition, and the Drone Alliance Europe on Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 10:30am to 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time to explore drone regulatory regimes around the globe. Panelists will discuss the varied maturity of regulations, and challenges and opportunities for commercial drone use in several regions and countries, including the United States, Africa, Europe, Australia, and more.
This webinar will address key questions including:
- What do current drone regulatory frameworks mean for your operations?
- What is allowed, what is prohibited and how can businesses navigate the related risks and opportunities?
- What countries are leading the advancement of drones and how does it impact industry growth?
- What needs to be done to advance the drone industry?
The panelists include:
- Kurt B. Gerstner, Senior Attorney, Dentons Lee, Korea
- Lorenzo Murzilli, Founder and CEO, Murzilli Consulting & JARUS SORA Work Group Lead, Switzerland
- Margaret Nagle, Head of Policy, Regulatory, and Community Affairs, Wing, USA
- Harrison Wolf, Director, Global Aviation Policy, Zipline, USA
- Kathryn McCulloch, Partner, Dentons, Canada
We look forward to seeing you there!